Workers’ Comp at PRP
At PRP Diagnostic Imaging we understand the need for a coordinated approach to diagnosing and treating injured workers.
Your PRP Workers’ Compensation Coordinator will provide a streamlined process to help get your injured worker back to work safely – without the extra stress of chasing their claims.
We work directly with insurers to electronically transmit request forms, reports, invoices and payments on your behalf.
When you choose PRP Diagnostic Imaging for your injured worker we:
- Offer the next available appointment – no claim no. or approval necessary
- Offer a wide variety of locations across NSW
- Assign a workers’ compensation coordinator to obtain approval
- Provide accurate and timely diagnostic reports directly to the treating Doctor/s and the insurer
- Ensure no out of pocket expenses for all approved claims