A Mammogram is an X-ray examination of the breasts using dedicated equipment that compresses the breast to maximise image quality. This imaging process aids in determining whether or not a lump is a gland, harmless cyst or a tumour.
Mammography Services available at PRP Clinics
3D Breast Tomosynthesis
- Advanced imaging for the early detection of breast cancer
- Takes around 30 minutes
- No talcum powder, spray deodorant or body lotion to be worn.
- X-ray examination of the breasts
- No talcum powder, spray deodorant or body lotion to be worn
- Takes approx 15 minutes
Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Takes a sample from a lesion in the breast
- No preparation
- Takes around 20 minutes
Schedule your medical imaging appointment today.Book Online
What Our Patients Say About PRP
I had a mammogram last Friday & the sonographer was very friendly & caring.