At PRP Diagnostic Imaging, we strive to simplify our patients’ lives. Offering a convenient and hassle-free workers’ compensation service for injured workers is one way we do this.
Our dedicated and compassionate Workers’ Compensation Coordinator works behind the scenes, liaising with case managers and return-to-work advisors to ensure a seamless and stress-free experience, designed to expedite the claims process. PRP saves patients valuable time by gaining approvals prior to their appointments wherever possible.
Our Workers’ Compensation Coordinator will handle the process to assist you and your patient.
- First available appointments are made for patients, with or without an approval at the time of booking.
- All examinations are reported by PRP imaging specialists.
- Reports are delivered promptly to the referring practitioner.
- Your patient is kept in the loop where any concerns or complex issues may arise prior to the appointment.
- There are no out-of-pocket expenses for all approved claims.