PACS Break Glass - for instant image access
Access your patient’s record IMMEDIATELY and SECURELY using the Break Glass Feature
You will need:
Your PRP PACS Username and Password
PRP Patients Name and Date of Birth
Using the Break Glass feature:
1. Open the PRP referrer portal in a Web Browser by navigating to: https://pacs.prpimaging.com.au/Portal
Tip: Break Glass also works with InteleViewer, log in as normal and access Break Glass from the Search Window.
2. Click “Access Break Glass”.
3. Read and accept the terms of the confidentiality agreement by ticking the checkbox.
4. After ticking the box, type the Patient Name (format: Surname, Firstname), and their date of birth (format: YYYYMMDD), and click on the “Check Patient” button.
5. Confirm the patient name shown is the patient records you wish to access, and click the “Access Patient Studies” button.
6. As long as the Patient details you have entered are valid, the system will list ALL of the imaging stored by PRP under that patient file.
Need a hand with Image Access? Send an email with your PRP PACS Username, Patient Name and DOB, Examination Description and Date, to: email@example.com